Eggrol-Prot Warrior/Fury OS

All new applicants post their applications here. Riot members should check this board often, and submit feedback in both the internal and external discussion threads.
Forum rules
If you are looking to apply to Riot, you are in the right place! Under the Announcements section at the top of this forum is a thread called README - Application Instructions - README. Please read that thread and follow its instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.

Application Thread Format
When creating an application thread, carefully read the information in the README post. The thread title has a format that is indicated there. If it does not match the following, it is wrong:
CHARACTER_NAME (CHARACTER_CLASS)

Making officers rename your thread because you didn't read the instructions is not a good start to your application process.

Eggrol-Prot Warrior/Fury OS

Postby Eggrol » Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Where did you hear about Riot?

Trade Chat

Tell us why Riot should be interested in you. What benefit can you bring to the guild?

Im a player thats constantly trying to improve and eager to try harder content. Also decent tank that loves running M+

How long have you played this game?

I started back in Vanilla as a frost mage, and switched to warrior in WotLK. Been on and off since then.

Describe your endgame raiding experience. Include the current and previous box release, if possible. What other guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?

In the previous xpacs, I only pvp'd at the casual level. This is the first xpac where I've actually wanted to make progress in PvE. I was previously on the Zuluhed realm and decided to leave because there weren't any Alliance guilds on the server that ever set foot in mythic content.

Describe your specs. What is your preferred spec? Describe what skill/spell rotation you use in your primary spec. If a rotation is not appropriate, what is your priority list?

Prot is my most preferred spec. Main goal is to try to keep SB up and using IP/def cooldowns accordingly. As for fury, opener is always Avatar/BC->Rampage->DoS->Odyn's->RB, and you want to make sure to get to 100 rage before spending it to get FB then use Rampage. Use RB->BT-> and Furious Slash if either RB or BT are on cd. Use BC if its off cooldown and theres 20+ seconds remaining on DoS, but save if otherwise for DoS. The rotations for both specs are very simple

What websites do you use to keep current on your class?

I always use reddit and hop on the warrior discord(Skyhold) to keep up to date.

We raid 20-man endgame content from 8 PM to 12 AM EST three nights per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Are you able to make these days and times?

I honestly cannot say I can make all the raid times.

Describe any prior commitments that could change your raiding availability.

Im usually busy babysitting my brother when im off work. I'll be able to let you guys know about my availability a week in advance.

Post link(s) displaying your recent raid performance -- a screenshot of Recount/Skada with skill breakdowns showing or parses.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DMZtrjc6FdgKJmxW/ - Havent logged any fights in awhile, but heres the most recent one I could find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF73rLkQbY4&t=289s - Not relevant but heres my mage tower completion video.

Do you have any guild, raid, or class leadership experience? If so, describe it.

I've never really taken a leadership role, but I do help with call outs in raids if necessary.

How old are you

Artifact Weapon is currently at 48
Eggrol

Return to Riot Applications